Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I like to smile

I have an attitude that I have to knock off when it comes to sewing. I get discouraged easily. There will be a point where I get all excited about sewing, start to sew and cut and sew and finally couldn't wait for the pieces to finish, I rush it out and make mistakes and get discouraged. Never mind getting discouraged, it had to come with a total halt and hibernation phase. The worst since started sewing, I don't really buy cloths. It just don't seem worth buying something I can sew. It makes me more thrifty, at the same time shirtless. Hah! The first is OK. The 2nd is quite depressing. No sewing and no more cloths. My husband don't believe me when I say I have no more cloths to wear. Men just don't get it I guess. Hehe. I've got to rant more. It does good to the soul.

Have a good day and puasa dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment