An unprofessional sketch of Nia and little one's dress
The little pile of cut fabrics and tops are for dresses and refashions.
1) Refashion : Nia's dress using denim jeans and remnants (soft cotton corduroy and plain cotton) of previous project DONE!
2) The little one's dress using the same material: refashion denim and remnants
3) Dina's little flower cotton dress DONE!
4) Refashion: Nia's flare 3/4 pants (it was supposed to be a 3/4 tights) using my preloved stretchable cotton tract bottom
5) Refashion: Apron for my sister using the denim and cotton
6) Refashion: Nia's dress/top using my cotton T shirt material top
7) A yellow flowered cotton blouse for Nia 1/2 way done a year ago DONE!
8) The same material of 1/2 way done skirt which was supposed to be for the above but cut too small. So this is going to be for the little one. DONE!
9) Refashion : Pink spaghetti strap top for Nia
10) Refashion : White spaghetti strap dress for Nia Whoa! That's a lot to do. Can't wait.....